Dental Grade Teeth Whitening Minus the Dentist
It’s no secret that a white smile is preferred over a brown or yellow one. The cosmetic teeth whitening industry is estimated to bring in more than 600 million dollars a year in revenues and these numbers are growing; but the question of which product is most effective and affordable still exist among consumers.
It should be obvious that the ideal method for whitening is the dentist; however between the initial cost and the routine visits for upkeep you would have to spend more than $1,000 dollars annually to maintain a white smile.
On the lesser end you could resort to methods such as crest whitening strips which are effective for a shade or three, but don’t be surprised when you are greeted with a splotchy, semi-white smile and burning gums and lips. But hey, that’s what $20-50 dollars gets you.
So we have discussed the most and least effective whitening methods but there is one that most are unaware of, dental grade custom teeth whitening systems. Custom whitening systems are of equal quality received at the dentist office for a fraction of the price. Kits can be ordered from online retailers such as smilebrilliant.com.
How do they work?
- You place your order online from a retailer who will send you a kit containing:
- Impression materials to make your own impressions (plus extra material, if needed)
- Custom-fitted bleaching trays (both top and bottom) produced by our dental lab to fit your teeth exactly.
- 6-12 (12) 1cc syringes of 22% dentist’s grade bleaching gel
- Metal tip applicator
- 3-way pre-paid postage to and from our lab
- Slim-line protective tray case
- Priority 48 hour tray processing
- Teeth whitening shade guide
- 30 Day money back guarantee
- Life-time tray replacement warranty
This is everything your dentist would do for you minus him applying it (which cost $100’s more); and even better you don’t need to factor in the transportation and wait time, you can do it in the comfort of your own home as you read, do house work, or watch your favorite TV shows.
All available methods to whiten teeth are presented in order of most effective:
- Dentist (at dentist office)
- Dental grade custom teeth whitening (at home)
- Boil and Bite Trays
- Whitening Strips
- Whitening Pen
- Whitening toothpaste