In the spirit of ideas worth spreading, TED has created a program called TEDx. TEDx is a program of local, self-organized events that bring people together to share a TED-like experience. Our event is called TEDxPalmaCeia. At our TEDxPalmaCeia event, TEDTalks video and live speakers will combine to spark deep discussion and connection in a small group. The TED Conference provides general guidance for the TEDx program, but individual TEDx events, including ours, are self-organized.
We believe under the Guidance of Chris Krimitsos this TEDx event will feature ideas from the greatest communicators the Tampa Bay area can provide. Since we have not accepted any sponsorship dollars for this event the best way to support us is by purchasing a ticket and referring a friend to attend TEDxPalmaCeia!
This is a conference that will revolutionize the way you look at your business and the world!
- The importance of measuring goodwill in business with Chris Blackerby
- How to build a universal community around your business with Social Media sensation Dr. Nate (Nathan Bonilla)
- Changing the world through Social Media and the connections you make with Kim Randall
- The Commisionless Business Structure by Mark Katz
- Developing the 3rd mind through the Eg3 Process by Chris Krimitsos
- This is an event filled with amazing content that you can’t miss!
This event is at the Centre Club (123 S. Westshore Blvd. Tampa FL) from 3-6pm on November 16, 2010
Tickets are available at $49.00 per person and can be purchased at tedxpalmaceia.com